- Provides acoustically coupled remote control of SM Series transmitters:
- Operating range up to two feet
- Fixed functions with dedicated switches
- Long-life CR2032 lithium battery
- Rugged cast metal housing
- Includes quick release "key ring"
As an economical alternative to the full-function RM, The RM2 provides remote control of SM Series transmitters using a "dweedle" tone played into the microphone to enable and disable the Sleep and Lock modes, and to adjust the transmitter input gain. In situations where the transmitter is buried in costumes and not easily accessible, remote control saves time, extends battery life during extended waiting periods and eliminates last minute costuming adjustments. Separate buttons and a level control are provided for each function to simplify operation. The RM2 has the same functionality as the RM, except for the ability to set frequency.
Operation Instruction, PDF
To discuss at a forum