Engineering Service, Inc.
AJA Video Systems released new firmware v3.0 for HELO H.264 streaming and recording device, with new RTMPE support for Facebook, enhanced HTTPS security, and improved HELO’s web UI.
AJA HELO Firmware v3.0 includes:
• Added RTMPE and RTMPS support
• Added HTTPS Support for HELO’s WebUI
Improvements and Enhancements in Firmware v3.0
• Resolved a timezone issue that could cause the web interface to disconnect.
• Audio distortion that could occur with some streaming services has been removed.
• An issue whereby a reset from a CDN server could inhibit streaming from auto-restarting has
• Compatibility of .mov or .mp4 fles with Android devices has been improved.
• Compatibility of .mov or .mp4 fles for Windows 10 “Movies & TV” application has been
• Fixed an issue that could cause the video preview in the WebUI to stop updating.
To download new firmware v.3.0 for HELO streaming and recording device please visit AJA’s support web page.
« To the list of news