Roger systems are ideal for people working in broadcasting and entertainment, who rely on seamless communication with directors, producers, and sound technicians. They are utterly discreet, easy-to-use and install, and offer unrivalled intelligibility.
The wireless Roger communication system is installed at the push of a button. The easy set-up and immediate connection help save valuable time. Setting up a Roger system requires no frequency channel allocation: adaptive frequency hopping reduces the risk of interference.
The Roger BaseStation comes with a rack and wall mount.
- License-free 2.4 GHz transmission
- Adaptive automatic frequency hopping
- Balanced audio in (XLR or 6.3)
- Audio input graphical display
- Volume control: -14 to +12 dB
- Bandwidth: 100 to 7200 Hz
- Transmission Range: 15 to 40 m (depending on environment)
To discuss at a forum