Engineering Service, Inc.
Firmware version 1.06 for the Sound Devices 664 Field Mixer is now available for download.
Units shipping on September 16, 2013 or later will include this new firmware. Highlights include the following new features:
• Ability to PFL playback tracks.
• Added Timezone and Daylight Savings mode to ensure correct date stamps for SD card ExFAT files.
• Daylight mode track arm boxes now have white text for greater clarity.
• Headphone burst noise during boot up.
• RTN monitoring now follows current headphone preset mono status.
• No Record bells in headphone monitor when monitoring the X1 X2 tracks.
• Deleted notes metadata now remains deleted after a power cycle.
• Track name edits from channel screen while recording are now applied to current take as well as next take.
• Several USB Keyboard connection issues.
• Other minor improvements and fixes.
« To the list of news