Dalet Digital Media Systems, a leading provider of software-based solutions for media organizations, announced the release of Dalet Brio 3.4, the latest version of its intelligent, high-density I/O platform. Developed to run on IT-standard hardware, the Dalet Brio 3.4 update adds new formats that support the move to IP, dynamic ingest management capabilities, and new Media Navigator and MultiCamera Manager features that enhance overall studio production.
Dalet Brio 3.4 new feature highlights include:
Support for Moving to IP
- SMPTE-2022-2 Playout (H264/AAC)
- SMPTE-2022-6 Ingest and Playout
Improved Tools for Ingest
- Web Ingest Scheduler with router control and RESTful API
- Automatic up-scaling on input (SD to 1080i)
- XAVC-Intra HD, LongG HD and Intra-4K support
- Audio routing (Embedded and AES-EBU sources)
- Backup Copier: Push to FTP while ingest
Enhanced Features for Studio Production
- Media Navigator now features rolling playback mode, quick preview, custom metadata handling, and consolidation of playlists
- MultiCamera Manager now features transfer management to Avid Interplay; Adobe Premiere/Anywhere; and FTP
Dalet Brio integrates seamlessly with Dalet solutions to provide a highly flexible and scalable end-to-end solution for broadcasters worldwide, including France TV, FOX Network Group Europe, MediaCorp, MediaSet and NASA.
« To the list of news