Engineering Service, Inc.
Sound Devices 688 firmware - (v 4.60) provides a firmware update for the 688 field production mixer, which includes Auto-Mute, SuperSlot support of the Lectrosonics SRc-941, support for the Audio Ltd A-FLIP accessory, and other performance enhancements. It is highly recommended that users update to the latest version of firmware available as soon as possible.
Changes introduced in 4.60 include:
- Auto-Mute feature provides the option of automatically silencing the X1-X6 outputs when in stop mode.
- SL-6 SuperSlot support of the Lectrosonics SRc-941.
- SL-6 SuperSlot support of RF scan between 941-960 MHz for the Lectrosonics SRc-941.
- Audio Limited A10-RX Orientation menu control from the 688.
- Audio Limited A10-RX Menu>Settings>Orientation is no longer automatically set to Normal by the 688 at power up. This change is to accommodate the Audio Limited A-FLIP accessory.
- Rare event where takes disappeared after renaming has been eliminated.
- Intermittent lockup that affected a limited range of 688 hardware revisions when combined with the SL-6 no longer occurs.
You can download Firmware v4.60 for the Sound Devices 688 field production mixer
« To the list of news