FS4 v2.0 firmware is now available, introducing 1080i output filtering control for improved 4K/UltraHD down-conversions; audio delay to automatically follow video timing delay adjustments for maintaining audio-sync; ancillary data pass-through and more.
New Features in v2.0
- 1080i Output Filter control improves down-converted image quality to 1080i output
- Maintain A/V Sync couples video and audio delay controls to maintain audio-sync when adjusting Video Timing
- Audio Delay now displayed in milliseconds and audio samples
- Processor channel names can now be edited for easier identification
Fixes, Changes and Improvements in v2.0
- Improved channel-to-channel timing relationship for high frame rate (HFR) video formats
- Improved ancillary data support by passing HANC and VANC packets when input and output video formats and frame rates match, i.e. no format or frame rate conversion
- Fixed a v1.3 bug for Freeze or Black on loss of input signal. This bug can cause video artifacts when operating in Single Channel mode and using a 4K/UltraHDp25/50 signal
- Fixed v1.3 bug for low frame rate PsF video format (input and output)
- Fixed incorrect SDI Monitor output VPIDs in Single Channel mode with 4K/UHD output.
- Fixed a bug where output could be offset by ± 3 lines with respect to reference
- Fixed numerous Test Signal Generator bugs
AJA recommend users to upgrade FS4 to v2.0 firmware. You can download firmware from AJA web site.
« To the list of news