Engineering Service, Inc.
Sony has officially released Firmware V6.00 for the Sony VENICE The CineAlta camera model will be able to shoot 5.7K 16:9 and 4K 6:5 video up to 72fps as well as 3.8K 16:9 up to 110fps. Firmware 6.00 will be available to download from December 15.
The firmware update adds new frame rates, and various improvements.
- 5.7K 16:9 max. 72fps
- 4K 6:5 max. 72fps
- 3.8K 16:9 max. 110fps
Shooting assist functions
Second user frame line
- 9:16 and 1:1 preset frame line
- REC beep and alarm volume can be adjusted individually
- Maintain CamID+Reel# when loading ALL File
- Display Genlock and TC lock status on OSD
- De-squeeze on/off by USER button
- RCP Call function
Monitor Out Functions
- 3D LUT adaptation to VF
- New ART (Advanced Rendering Transform) file import
- SDI 1-4 3G-SDI Level A/B switchable
- Gyro information in metadata
- Support FUJINON Premista series ZEISS eXtended Data
« To the list of news