Engineering Service, Inc.
Ateme has announced it will showcase its profit-boosting end-to-end solutions for video processing and delivery at the 2023 NAB Show. This year's new solutions offer unmatched quality of experience, new monetization opportunities, and greater efficiencies that reduce costs and energy consumption.
The global leader in video compression, delivery, and streaming solutions with innovation at its core will focus on new capabilities using technologies such as AI, 5G, and the cloud to bring more efficient and sustainable ways of delivering video.
Ateme's stand (W1517) will present demos to discover how to captivate audiences and boost profitability with:
- Increased audience engagement through enriched push notifications of the best moments
- Better social interaction while watching video in a virtual lounge
- New in-stadium experiences based on 5G delivery
- Low-latency dynamic ad insertion, for optimal monetization of high-value sports events
- More efficient video delivery leveraging new codecs, cloud technologies and end-to-end efficiencies
Remi Beaudouin, Chief Strategy Officer at Ateme, states: "Our participation in the 2023 NAB Show Centennial is focused around the viewer's experience. In the current competitive environment, with audiences exposed to live streaming, it's more necessary than ever to offer personalized features that will allow for the best quality of experience with the lowest latency and increasing monetization opportunities. We are proud to say that we offer solutions to deliver the best content experience, adapted to each specific need."
« To the list of news