Engineering Service, Inc.
AJA Video Systems released v2.7 free firmware for 4K/UHD/HD recorder/player and multichannel HD recorder Ki Pro Ultra 12G. Update v2.7 is a maintenance release. It is highly recommended that to update your device to avoid any potential issues and for optimal performance.
Fixes, Changes and Improvements in v2.7
- If the system is in multi-channel mode, and the Video SG Format is enabled and set to any HD format, then the FP display would only show a single “quadrant” SG as the source, and several alarms would be shown. This issue has been corrected.
- With no inputs connected to the Ki Pro Ultra 12G at all, it was not possible to record the Video SG if it was turned on. This issue has been corrected.
- ProRes files created in AJA Control Room with 8 stereo audio pairs would, when played back on Ki Pro Ultra 12G, result in garbled audio. This issue has been corrected.
Firmware Update Consideration
- AJA recommends you do not use Chrome in Windows for this system update. Issue is resolved in future firmware updates.
- AJA recommends a Factory Reset under the CONFIG menu prior to updating firmware.
- After a firmware update, the web browser (Safari, Firefox, etc.) may lose its connection. A refresh of the web browser will reconnect the web UI.
- Do not attempt firmware updates while record
It is highly recommended that you update firmware to avoid any potential issues. You can download free Ki Pro Ultra 12G v2.7 Firmware Update from AJA’ site
« To the list of news