Engineering Service, Inc.
AJA released the firmware update v1.14 for BRIDGE LIVE — 1RU streaming video and audio solution with high performance SDI video encoding/decoding and real time transcoding. The firmware update v1.14 streamlines user workflows with optional JPEG XS I/O licenses, RTMP input, ST 2022-7 hitless redundancy support, and input auto-reconfiguration.
BRIDGE LIVE v1.14 Firmware features additions
● JPEG XS (VSF TR-07) support: JPEG XS in MPEG-TS input and output are now supported. 4:2:2 10-bit with transport in UDP, RTP, and SRT. This format is an optional licensed feature that needs to be purchased.
● RTMP Input: support for H.264 4:2:0 8-bit. Does not include RTMPS (secure) input.
● ST2022-7 packet by packet redundancy. ST2022-7 is available for any RTP encapsulated traffic on both send and receive.
● Input Auto-Reconfiguration to match video and audio format. Enabling this feature will automatically recognize the incoming video and audio formats and pass it through to the output. The output setting will then determine if the formats will remain the same or be changed (frame size, bit rate, etc).
● Multi-Source Pipelines provides the ability to build a pipeline with individual metadata and audio streams. Not supported for NDI, RTMP and HLS sources.
● Interlaced HEVC support on input and output.
● J2K encoder GPU memory size optimization.
● Autodetection of RTP traffic in UDP.
● UI: Renaming and cleanup.
- Input : Renamed ‘RTP/UDP’ to ‘MPEG-TS UDP or RTP’ and removed ‘UDP’
- Input and output: Renamed ‘SRT’ to ‘MPEG-TS SRT’
- Input: Disabled SDI input video codec section
- Output stream sink: Replaced ‘RTP/UDP’ with ‘RTP’
● Added a REST API call to list available NDI sources to documentation.
● Adding new SDI audio output increments the channel ID.
Resolved Bugs v1.14
● Stop/Start of a pipeline affects the adjacent pipeline's audio output.
● SRT optimization - helps in stability in some cases when having multiple SRT connections.
● AES3 audio output affected by PCR discontinuity on input.
● Selecting unsupported "Field order" when switching between SDI and MPEG-TS output types.
Visit AJA’ site to download free firmware update BRIDGE LIVE v1.14.
« To the list of news