Phonak's Roger technology uses the latest digital standard and operates on the license-free 2.4 GHz band. The wireless Roger communication system includes three components: virtually invisible and tiny earpiece and wireless receiver Roger Earpiece, stationary transmitter Roger Base Station and mobile transmitter TouchScreen Mic with a built-in mic.
Roger systems are ideal for people working in broadcasting and entertainment, who rely on seamless communication with directors, producers, and sound technicians. They are utterly discreet, easy-to-use and install, and offer unrivalled intelligibility.
The wireless Roger communication system is installed at the push of a button. The easy set-up and immediate connection help save valuable time. Setting up a Roger system requires no frequency channel allocation: adaptive frequency hopping reduces the risk of interference.
- Individual volume control function
- Naming of Roger Earpiece (read/write)
- License-free 2.4 GHz transmission
- Built-in handheld microphone
- System of (3) intelligent embedded microphones for small group activities
- Automatic microphone modes (Automatic, Small Group, Pointing, Lanyard)
- Intuitive icons for quick access to Roger functions
- Easy swipe technology to scroll through menu
- Operating time: 10 hours
- Transmission Range: 15 to 40 m (depending on environment)
- Rechargeable lithium polymer battery
To discuss at a forum